E-COMMERCE MARKETING EXECUTIVE
~ Why does this job exist? ~ How is the job holder supposed to achieve this?
E Commerce Executive is the leading role to manage brands’ official/flagship stores in marketplaces eg Lazada/Shopee to drive business objective. He/She is responsible for overall store management, inclusive of product listing, store daily sales, campaign planning and store performance improvement plans.
As the person in charge for the brands’ official/flagship stores, this role is requiring good business acumen and good interpersonal skills to establish long-term relationships with key clients in line with business objectives.
~ What is the main job scope for this job?
- Manage brands’ official/flagship stores in marketplaces (Lazada/Shopee) overall operation, inclusive of product listing, store daily sales, campaign planning and store performance improvement plans
- Works closely with Brand Owner in planning and executing marketplace promotional campaign and marketing activities to drive business objective
- As the liaison officer for brand and internal stakeholders for official/flagship store related matters
- Work on campaign planning and post campaign review, to drive traffic into the store, increase conversion rate and revenue per buyer and also be responsible for generating campaign performance report;
- Work on brand promotion plan and pricing strategy, to increase turnover rate of all SKUs in store;
- Review, monitor and analyse all store data (eg. sales, traffic etc.) activities and trends to ensure all sales opportunities for are captured and explored
- Responsible for flagship store performance report generation, including campaign report and monthly report as well as the action plan based on the report;
- Adhere to Arche’s core values when carrying out day-to-day responsibilities and interactionS
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Diploma or Degree in any business-related field
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Min 1 – 2 years’ experience in e-commerce will be added advantage
- Previous experience with e-commerce and B2B account management will be added advantage
- Excellent organizational skills, multi-tasking skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency with Image editing (eg. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator) & Office Suites (MS Office/Open Office) will be added advantage
This is an opportunity for you to utilise your knowledge, improve your skills, learn more and grow together!
If you are interested on the above position, please drop us an message and we will be in touch with you in 2 working days. Or you may email us your resume/CV to email@example.com to speed up the application process.