~ Why does this job exist? ~ How is the job holder supposed to achieve this?
The Logistics Executive will be responsible for inventory management to ensure adequate stock level. He/She is also responsible to monitor order fulfilment process to ensure all the orders are being processed in accordance with the Company’s Standard Operating Procedures.
He/She is required to be responsible and able to work independently.
~ What is the main job scope for this job?
- Order fulfilment management including order entry, pick and pack, and shipped to the end customer according to time line
- Ensures adequate inventory levels by working closely with Operation Manager and Marketing Department in forecasting sales especially during promotion period
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and manage Inventory Management System
- Constantly review and improve the work processes
- Assist management team in managing all operation related matters
- Monitor the movement of all in-coming and out-going stocks in warehouses
- Maintain proper housekeeping and cleanliness of the warehouse according to Company’s Standard Operating Procedures
- Ensures all the orders are being processed in accordance with the Company’s Standard Operating Procedures
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Diploma or Degree in any business-related field
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Great problem-solving skillsand pro-active driven person
- Experience in managing all aspects of supply chain operationswould be an advantage
- Experience in e-commerce would be an advantage
This is an opportunity for you to utilise your knowledge, improve your skills, learn more and grow together!
If you are interested on the above position, please drop us an message and we will be in touch with you in 2 working days. Or you may email us your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to speed up the application process.